Joe Fowler's Wife Should Mind Her Own Business

I'm tired of people in this town sticking their nose in other people's business. My neighbor Joe Fowler's wife is particularly bothersome. Years ago I decided to cut my grass at the second highest setting on the lawn mower. This provides for a longer grass blade and consequently a longer, deeper root that is requires less water. Joe Fowler, and many other people, cut their grass as short as possible like it's a putting green on a golf course. This sort of lawn needs to be watered twice per day. Joe Fowler has built in sprinklers to accomplish this task. Good for him, it's not environmental but it's a free country. Nevertheless, his wife doesn't need to shake her head and make the “tsk, tsk” sound with her mouth every time I'm present and she looks at my lawn.  

(Dorothy's name withheld from publication)
Photo: Josh Hinds

RELATED STORIES :

Posted by About James on 9:14 AM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comments for Joe Fowler's Wife Should Mind Her Own Business

Leave comment

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Photo Gallery