Letter Carriers Show Too Much Leg

With warm weather persisting, I simply can't take it any more, and neither can my husband. Our letter carrier is a young blond woman with very smooth and tanned legs which she boastfully displays in shorts even on rainy days. I once caught my husband peeking out the window just before the mail drop off time. I soon realized he does this every day, as does the old perverted gentleman across the street. My husband becomes very non-communicative at ten o'clock in the morning, then goes and takes an unusually long shower. It really breaks up our day and I find that he's either randy as a school boy or agitated all day. He won't leave the house until eleven o'clock on mail days. Our water bill has gone up and so has the amount of money we spend on Kleenex. I feel this provocative dress code should be revised for letter carriers. It's a uniform after all, not a bathing suit!

Myrtle Schaub
Photo: Robert Vicol

RELATED STORIES :

Posted by About James on 9:48 AM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comments for Letter Carriers Show Too Much Leg

Leave comment

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Photo Gallery